This gluten-free lobster quiche starts out with cream custard made with imported Swiss cheese, eggs, half-and-half, and seasonings, and it’s loaded with plenty of cold-water lobster.
Nestled in the Chesapeake Bay on Maryland’s Eastern Shore, Kent Island Crab Cakes has been serving gourmet crab for three generations. Since Ron and Margie Kauffman established Kent Island Crab Cakes in 1980, the seafood purveyor has been preparing the finest Maryland style jumbo lump crab cakes made with Maryland blue crabs.
This package serves 8 people and includes 1 Gluten Free Crab Quiche
- Each Quiche is in a 9" deep dish pan (2 lbs.)
Gluten Free Lobster Quiche – Cold Water Lobster, Gluten-Free Pie Dough, Eggs, Half & Half And Seasonings.
Instructions / Storage
- Quiche ships frozen with dry ice, may thaw in transit
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Freeze upon arrival, frozen crab cakes may be enjoyed up to 1 year after arrival
- Thaw in refrigerator for 2 hours
- Bake in a preheated oven at 375° F on a sheet pan for approximately 45 minutes or until the center appears to be set and cooked all the way through.
- Cook until internal temperature of 165 degrees F
- Kent Island Crab Cakes ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.