Kent Island starts with fresh flounder that is hand trimmed then we add our famous filling of crab. All you do is bake and enjoy.
Kent Island Crab Cakes is a family owned business. They are the third generation blessed to have been raised in the watershed of the Chesapeake Bay – the largest estuary in the United States. The Chesapeake is home to the Blue Crab, which is arguably the finest crabmeat in the world used to make Maryland style jumbo lump crab cakes. This crabmeat from Maryland has become the most desired crab meat in the United States due to it’s supreme flavor but also elusive scarcity.
- Choose up to 12 portions of Crab Stuffed Flounder
- Each portion serves 1 person
Ingredients: Flounder, Jumbo Lump Crabmeat, Mayonnaise (Soybean Oil, Water, Whole Eggs, and Egg Yolks, Vinegar, Salt, Sugar, Lemon Juice[from concentrate], Oleoresin Paprika, Natural Flavors, Calcium Disodium EDTA [to protect quality), Fresh Bread Crumbs (Enriched Wheat Flour[Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Reduced Iron, Niacin, Thiamin Mononitrate [Vitamin B1], Riboflavin [Vitamin B2], Folic Acid), Water, Yeast, Soybean Oil, Salt, Grain Vinegar, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Preservatives (Calcium Propionate, Sorbic Acid), Mono and Diglycerides, Monocalcium Phosphate, Datem, Wheat Gluten, Calcium Sulphate, Soy Lecithin, Azodicarbonamide, Soy Flour), Pasteurized Whole Eggs, Bay Country Seasoning (Salt, Ground Mustard, Ground Celery Seed, Ground Red Pepper, Paprika, Whole Thyme, Crushed Red Pepper), Worcestershire Sauce (Distilled Vinegar, Molasses, Corn Syrup, Water, Salt, Caramel Color, Sugar, Spices, Anchovies, Natural Flavor(Contains Soy) and Tamarind), Dry Mustard Powder, Dry Parsley Flakes, Paprika.
Instructions / Storage
- Flounder ships frozen with dry ice, may thaw in transit
- Do not remove dry ice with bare hands
- Freeze upon arrival, frozen crab cakes may be enjoyed up to 1 year after arrival
- To serve please follow direction below
- Thaw under refrigeration for 1 to 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees and spray a cookie sheet with non-stick spray.
- Brush with butter and bake for approximately 20 to 25 minutes or until hot and bubbly
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Kent Island Crab Cakes ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.