A decadent cheesecake with snickers, caramel, brownie, oreo cookie crust, topped with whipped frosting and chocolate shavings.
From a third-generation New York Deli owner, Kenny & Ziggy’s is not only the top deli in Texas but also one of the best delis in America. In the early 1900s, Max Gruber (Ziggy’s grandfather) left Budapest, Hungary, on a bicycle. He pedaled his way across Europe to the Atlantic coast and eventually sailed for the United States, ending up on New York’s Lower East Side. In 1927, he and his brothers-in-law Morris and Izzy Rappaport opened the first Jewish deli on Broadway! Generations later, Houston businessman Lenny Friedman convinced Ziggy Gruber, who ran successful Jewish delis in New York and Los Angeles, that Houston needed an authentic deli of its own. The rest is delicious history.
This package serves 10-12 people and includes an 8" OMG Cheesecake
Contains: Peanuts, Chocolate, Flour, Dairy
Instructions / Storage
- Cheesecakes ship frozen with ice packs, may thaw during transit.
- Upon arrival, store cheesecake in the freezer.
- Cheesecakes last up to 2 weeks in the freezer.
- Thaw cheesecake in the refrigerator 2 hours prior to serving.
- Slice, serve, and enjoy!
- Kenny & Ziggy’s ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.