Kenny and Ziggy’s traditional Eastern European kreplachs (featured on Diners, Drive-Ins & Dives) are made with a combination of short rib, chuck and brisket that are boiled, baked and blended with caramelized onions, garlic and spices, then wrapped in hand-made noodle dough. Serve them in chicken soup (“mish-mash”), or pan-fried and served with apple sauce and sour cream.
From a third generation New York Deli owner, Kenny & Ziggy’s is not only the deli star of the Lone Star State but noted as one of the top delis in the nation.
- This package includes 12 Kreplach
Instructions / Storage
- Ships frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Best enjoyed fresh, within 2 days of arrival
- May also be frozen for up to 2 months
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Kenny & Ziggy’s ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.