Are you (or someone you love) in need of some Jewish penicillin? Kenny & Ziggy’s tasty Matzo Ball Soup is the most delicious cure for all that ails you! Loaded with soul-soothing noodles, carrots, celery, and bits of chicken, it’s just like Bubbe used to make and arrives with a Get-Well note from Ziggy Gruber himself.
From a third generation New York Deli owner, Kenny & Ziggy’s is not only the deli star of the Lone Star State but noted as one of the top delis in the nation.
This package serves 6-8 people and includes:
- 2 qts. of Homemade Chicken Soup
- Get-Well Note from Ziggy Gruber himself
- Your choice of Matzo Balls, Kreplach, or "Mish Mash (both)
- Matzo Balls
- Mish Mash (both)
Contains: Gluten, Eggs
Instructions / Storage
- Ships frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Best enjoyed fresh, within 2 days of arrival
- May also be frozen for up to 2 months
- Transfer all of the soup into a large saucepan or pot
- Place the matzoh balls in the soup and bring to a simmer, gently stirring periodically
- Do not bring to a full boil as this may cause the matzoh balls to break apart
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Kenny & Ziggy’s ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.