Nosh on Kenny & Ziggy’s Hannukah favorites this season! Each package includes latkes, lox, babka, and assorted rugelach.
Can a holiday dinner get any better?
From a third-generation New York Deli owner, Kenny & Ziggy’s is not only the top deli in Texas but also one of the best delis in America. In the early 1900s, Max Gruber (Ziggy’s grandfather) left Budapest, Hungary, on a bicycle. He pedaled his way across Europe to the Atlantic coast and eventually sailed for the United States, ending up on New York’s Lower East Side. In 1927, he and his brothers-in-law Morris and Izzy Rappaport opened the first Jewish deli on Broadway! Generations later, Houston businessman Lenny Friedman convinced Ziggy Gruber, who ran successful Jewish delis in New York and Los Angeles, that Houston needed an authentic deli of its own. The rest is delicious history.
This package serves 4 people and includes:
- 24 Mini Potato Latkes
- 1 lb. Nova Lox
- 1 Chocolate Babka
- 12 Assorted Rugelach
Contains: Gluten, Eggs
Instructions / Storage
- Ships frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Store in your refrigerator until ready to heat
Potato Pancakes, Vegetable Pancakes, Roasted Potatoes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees spread out on a cookie sheet and heat until crispy
- Approximate time is 10-25 min
- Do not over heat.
- Kenny & Ziggy’s ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.