Kenny & Ziggy’s Delicatessen ships its famous Jewish deli specialties nationwide on Goldbelly! 6 Natural Casing Frankfurters from Ziggy’s Grandfather’s recipe, comes with a pint of Sauerkraut, a bottle of our own New York Style Deli Mustard. We also include a pound of our World Famous Pastrami or Corned Beef. In addition, we include a half-loaf of double baked seeded Rye and a Quart of half-sour Pickles.
From a third-generation New York Deli owner, Kenny & Ziggy’s is not only the top deli in Texas but also one of the best delis in America. In the early 1900s, Max Gruber (Ziggy’s grandfather) left Budapest, Hungary, on a bicycle. He pedaled his way across Europe to the Atlantic coast and eventually sailed for the United States, ending up on New York’s Lower East Side. In 1927, he and his brothers-in-law Morris and Izzy Rappaport opened the first Jewish deli on Broadway! Generations later, Houston businessman Lenny Friedman convinced Ziggy Gruber, who ran successful Jewish delis in New York and Los Angeles, that Houston needed an authentic deli of its own. The rest is delicious history.
This package serves 4-6 people and includes
- 1 lb. of Fresh Meat, your choice
- 6 Natural Casing Franks
- 6 Buns
- 1 Pint of Sauerkraut
- 1 Bottle of Deli Mustard
- ½ loaf Fresh Rye
- 1 Quart of Half-Sour Pickles
Meat Options Include
- Corned Beef
Beef, Salt, Water, Paprika, Garlic Powder, Cabbage, Vinegar, Sugar, Cucumbers, Spices, Mustard Seed, Mustard Bran, Turmeric
Allergens: Gluten, Seeds On Rye
Instructions / Storage
- Ships frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Place Pickles, Sauerkraut, and mustard in the refrigerator.
- Pickles, Sauerkraut, and mustard can last up to 1 week in the refrigerator
- Rye bread can be stored in the freezer until ready to enjoy
- Pastrami, Corned Beef, and Frankfurters can be stored in the freezer. Thaw in the refrigerator 1 day before consumption.
- Once the meats and bread are defrosted, they can last up to 5 days.
- Cook Frankfurters on a grill until golden brown and juicy.
- Slightly toast the buns.
- Serve with mustard and Sauerkraut.
Pastrami or Corned Beef
- Place meat on plate and cover with kitchen plastic wrap, make one or two small holes.
- Place in microwave for 2-3 minutes.
- Serve with half-sour pickles and mustard.
- Kenny & Ziggy’s ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.