Kenny & Ziggy’s Delicatessen ships its famous Jewish deli specialties nationwide on Goldbelly! You don’t need to die or go to Houston to experience Deli Heaven. This New York-style deli spread is the ultimate sampling of Kenny & Ziggy’s deli specialties. This kit comes complete with enough mouth-watering pastrami, corned beef, roasted turkey, and fresh rye to make 10 hearty sandwiches! (and don’t forget the deli mustard, pickles, and Russian dressing).
Kenny & Ziggy’s is not only the top Jewish deli in Texas, but also one of the best delis in America. In the early 1900s, Max Gruber (Ziggy’s grandfather) left Budapest, Hungary, on a bicycle. He pedaled his way across Europe to the Atlantic coast and eventually sailed for the United States, ending up on New York’s Lower East Side. In 1927, he and his brothers-in-law Morris and Izzy Rappaport opened the first Jewish deli on Broadway! Two generations later, Houston businessman Lenny Friedman convinced third-generation deli man Ziggy Gruber that Houston needed an authentic Jewish deli of its own (Ziggy ran successful delis in New York and Los Angeles). The rest is delicious history.
This package serves 8-10 people and includes:
- 1 lb. Cured Corned Beef
- 1 lb. Triple Smoked Pastrami
- 1 lb. Fresh Roasted Turkey
- 1 loaf of Fresh Rye Bread (sliced)
- 1 qt. Mixed Pickles (Sour & Half-Sour)
- 1 bottle, Kenny & Ziggy’s Deli Mustard (12 oz.)
- Russian Dressing (1/2 pint)
Contains: Beef, Gluten
Instructions / Storage
- Fresh food from Kenny & Ziggy’s should be enjoyed within two days of arrival.
- All food may also be frozen for up to 2 months with the exception of the following items (which should be refrigerated and never be frozen): Mustard, Russian Dressing, Sauerkraut, Pickles, Cream Cheese, Apple Sauce, Coleslaw, and Sour Cream.
- Lay the meat out evenly on a microwave-safe plate.
- Drizzle a tablespoon of water over the meat, cover with plastic wrap and heat in the microwave on high for 20 to 30 seconds for every 4 slices of meat.
- Carefully remove plastic wrap when finished. Enjoy!
- Kenny & Ziggy’s ships Monday-Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.