K+M Extravirgin Milk Coffee + Sea Salt is made with cacao from Ecuador’s award-winning Hacienda Victoria estate. K+M’s newest bar features lush and dulcet notes of coffee and caramel with a hint of sea salt and a tantalizing crunch from locally roasted coffee beans.
Tasting Notes: Coffee, Caramel, Salt, Crunchy
In 2017, Michelin-starred American chef Thomas Keller has partnered with Italy’s most famous olive oil producer, Armando Manni, to create a chocolate bar unlike any other. Hand-crafted in Napa Valley, California, each bar of K+M chocolate is infused with heart-healthy MANNI organic extra-virgin oil instead of cocoa butter, which not only creates its signature texture, but also boosts its antioxidant levels (without tasting like olive oil!).
This package serves 3 people and includes 3 K+M ExtraVirgin Milk Coffee + Sea Salt bars
- Each 2.5 oz bar is approximately 6.5" long and 2.75” wide
- Chocolate Bars are individual wrapped in heat-sealed foil, inserted in branded boxes and held together with a decorative K+M ribbon. Perfect for a gift!
- K+M sources cocoa beans directly from farmers around the world
Cocoa Beans, RBST-Free Whole Milk Powder, Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Cocoa Butter, Organic Manni Extra-Virgin Olive Oil, Coffee, Organic Soy Lecithin, Sea Salt
Instructions / Storage
- Chocolate arrives ready to enjoy
- Store chocolate in a cool, dry place, ideally between 65-68 degrees for up to 1 year
- K+M Extravirgin Chocolate ships from Chef Keller’s Finesse The Store on Mondays and Thursdays.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.