Chocolate by Thomas Keller + Armando Manni ships its famous chocolate bars nationwide on Goldbelly! Savory coffee flavors intertwine with malt, black currant, and floral elements in this chocolate bar. The K+M Extravirgin Dark Nicaragua makes a bold statement on the palate with a long, complex finish.
“Ecuador is home to the fantastic nacional cocoa varietal, where its full expression is only realized in one specific, geographical region. Our Ecuadorian cocoa has the desirable, distinctive flavor profiles without the typical accompanying acidity, astringency and bitterness.” — K+M
Tasting Notes: Coffee, Malt, Robust, Lingering
Michelin-starred American chef Thomas Keller has teamed up with Italy’s most famous olive oil producer, Armando Manni, to create a chocolate bar never before seen. Since 2017, each gourmet chocolate bar has been handcrafted in Napa Valley, California, and infused with heart-healthy MANNI organic extra-virgin oil instead of cocoa butter, which not only creates its signature texture, but also boosts its antioxidant levels (without tasting like olive oil!).
- This package includes 3 K+M Extravirgin Dark Nicaragua Chocolate Bars
- Chocolate Bars are individual wrapped in heat-sealed foil, inserted in branded boxes and held together with a decorative K+M ribbon. Perfect for a gift!
- Each 2.5 oz bar is approximately 6.5" long and 2.75” wide
- K+M sources cocoa beans directly from farmers around the world
Organic cocoa beans, organic cane sugar, organic Manni extra-virgin olive oil, organic soy lecithin
Instructions / Storage
Store chocolate in a cool, dry place, ideally between 65-68 degrees for up to 1 yearDownload Storage and Prep Instructions
- K+M Extravirgin Chocolate ships from Chef Keller’s Finesse The Store on Mondays and Thursdays.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.