Savory coffee flavors intertwine with malt, black currant, and floral elements in this chocolate. The K+M Extravirgin Dark Nicaragua makes a bold statement on the palate with a long, complex finish.
Tasting Notes: Coffee, Malt, Robust, Lingering
In 2017, Michelin-starred American chef Thomas Keller has partnered with Italy’s most famous olive oil producer, Armando Manni, to create a chocolate bar unlike any other. Hand-crafted in Napa Valley, California, each bar of K+M chocolate is infused with heart-healthy MANNI organic extra-virgin oil instead of cocoa butter, which not only creates its signature texture, but also boosts its antioxidant levels (without tasting like olive oil!).
- This package includes 3 K+M Extravirgin Dark Nicaragua Chocolate Bars
- Chocolate Bars are individual wrapped in heat-sealed foil, inserted in branded boxes and held together with a decorative K+M ribbon. Perfect for a gift!
- Each 2.5 oz bar is approximately 6.5" long and 2.75” wide
- K+M sources cocoa beans directly from farmers around the world
Organic cocoa beans, organic cane sugar, organic Manni extra-virgin olive oil, organic soy lecithin
Instructions / Storage
Store chocolate in a cool, dry place, ideally between 65-68 degrees for up to 1 yearDownload Storage and Prep Instructions
- K+M Extravirgin Chocolate ships from Chef Keller’s Finesse The Store on Mondays and Thursdays.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.