Chocolate by Thomas Keller + Armando Manni ships its famous chocolate bars nationwide on Goldbelly! K+M Extravirgin Dark Citrus combines K+M’s popular single-estate dark chocolate made with beans sourced from Hacienda Victoria in Ecuador with a deftly balanced blend of lemon, orange, and yuzu. These distinct flavors complement the rich dark chocolate while adding delicious complexity and brightness.
“Ecuador is home to the fantastic nacional cocoa varietal, where its full expression is only realized in one specific, geographical region. Our Ecuadorian cocoa has the desirable, distinctive flavor profiles without the typical accompanying acidity, astringency and bitterness.” — K+M
Tasting notes: Yellow fruit, Spicy nectar, Earthy, Satin
In 2017, Michelin-starred American chef Thomas Keller has partnered with Italy’s most famous olive oil producer, Armando Manni, to create a chocolate bar unlike any other. Hand-crafted in Napa Valley, California, each bar of K+M chocolate is infused with heart-healthy MANNI organic extra-virgin oil instead of cocoa butter, which not only creates its signature texture, but also boosts its antioxidant levels (without tasting like olive oil!).
- This package includes 3 K+M Extravirgin Dark Citrus Chocolate Bars
- Chocolate Bars are individual wrapped in heat-sealed foil, inserted in branded boxes and held together with a decorative K+M ribbon. Perfect for a gift!
- Each 2.5 oz bar is approx. 6.5" long and 2.75” wide
- K+M sources cocoa beans directly from farmers around the world
Cocoa Beans, Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Cocoa Butter, Organic Manni Extra-Virgin Olive Oil, Organic Soy Lecithin, Lemon Oil, Orange Oil, Yuzu
Instructions / Storage
- Chocolate bars ship with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Store chocolate in a cool, dry place, ideally between 65-68 degrees for up to 1 year
- K+M Extravirgin Chocolate ships from Chef Keller’s Finesse The Store on Mondays and Thursdays.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.