Chocolate by Thomas Keller + Armando Manni ships its famous chocolate bars nationwide on Goldbelly! Choose 6 bars from the 10 flavors of K+M’s Extravirgin Chocolate collection. These are hand-made, single-origin, bean-to-bar chocolate bars made with some of the world’s most exclusive and heart-healthy olive oil by Tuscan producer Armando Manni.
“Ecuador is home to the fantastic nacional cocoa varietal, where its full expression is only realized in one specific, geographical region. Our Ecuadorian cocoa has the desirable, distinctive flavor profiles without the typical accompanying acidity, astringency and bitterness.” — K+M
In 2017, Michelin-starred American chef Thomas Keller has partnered with Italy’s most famous olive oil producer, Armando Manni, to create a chocolate bar unlike any other. Hand-crafted in Napa Valley, California, each bar of K+M chocolate is infused with heart-healthy MANNI organic extra-virgin oil instead of cocoa butter, which not only creates its signature texture, but also boosts its antioxidant levels (without tasting like olive oil!).
- Choose 6 flavors of K+M’s Extravirgin Dark handmade, single origin, bean-to-bar chocolate bars
- Chocolate Bars are individually wrapped in heat-sealed foil, inserted in branded boxes and held together with a decorative K+M band. Perfect for a gift!
- Each 2.5 oz bar is approximately 6.5" long and 2.75” wide
- K+M sources cocoa beans directly from farmers around the world
Flavor Options Include
- DARK ECUADOR – Mango, Spice, Earthy, Satin
- DARK MADAGASCAR – Grapefruit, Caramel, Bright, Silky
- DARK NICARAGUA – Coffee, Malt, Robust, Lingering
- DARK PERU – Orange Blossom, Quince, Complex, Velvety
- DARK MILK NICARAGUA – Black Currant, Malt, Bright, Silky
- MILK ECUADOR – Caramel, Butterscotch, Rich, Creamy
- MILK NICARAGUA – Black Currant, Cream, Rich, Velvety
- MILK WINTERSPICE – Allspice, Citrus, Lush, Velvety
- DARK MILK ECUADOR – Mango, Molasses, Mild, Smooth
- MILK COCOA NIBS – Caramel, Butterscotch, Earthy, Crunchy
- DARK CITRUS – Balanced blend of lemon, orange and yuzu.
Organic cocoa beans, organic cane sugar, organic Manni extra-virgin olive oil, organic soy lecithin
Instructions / Storage
Store chocolate in a cool, dry place, ideally between 65-68 degrees for up to 1 yearDownload Storage and Prep Instructions
- K+M Extravirgin Chocolate ships from Chef Keller’s Finesse The Store on Mondays and Thursdays.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.