Located in a tiny Chinatown storefront, Keki Modern Cakes turns out fresh Japanese and Taiwanese inspired cheesecakes, tarts and sponge cakes every 20 minutes. They are the creators of the jiggly sensation that has taken social media by storm!
Hailing from Osaka Japan, Keki’s famous bouncy cheesecakes are light and silky in texture and melt in your mouth! Made with locally sourced fresh ingredients, their cheesecakes are lightly sweetened and feature Organic Grass Fed Milk, Amish Cream Cheese, and Organic Free-Range Eggs. All this fresh goodness makes their cheesecakes bounce and dance with delight! This amazing cheesecake combines a bouncy cheesecake with a chocolatey brownie, making sure all dessert fans are satisfied.
Each Bouncy Brownie Japanese Cheesecake is approximately 6" and serves 3-4 people
Cream cheese, Butter, chocolate, Heavy cream, pasteurized eggs, white flour, sugar, tartar, cornstarch, and salt
Instructions / Storage
- Cheesecakes are made fresh, frozen and shipped with ice packs which may thaw partially or fully during transit
- Upon arrival, place cheesecake in the refrigerator or freezer
- Cheesecakes can be enjoyed frozen, cold or at room temperature. To try to get a jiggly effect, remove packaging and warm the cheesecake in the microwave for 30 seconds or more. Jiggly effect may vary
- Cheesecakes can be stored in the refrigerator for 2-3 days or in the freezer for up to 1 month
- Keki Modern Cakes ships Monday through Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.