The complete father’s day dinner with our dry-aged sirloin steaks and tender filet mignons. A hardy perfect creamed spinach and yukon gold mashed potatoes. And to top if off, Keens’ “nice to meat you” baseball hat.
This legendary New York steakhouse was founded by Albert Keen in 1885 and quickly became a hangout for actors in the surrounding Herald Square Theater District as well as politicians, producers, newspaper men, and sports stars. The Theater District may have moved uptown since then, but Keens remains relatively unchanged, down to the historic prints and playbills lining the walls and regulars’ old churchwarden smoking pipes displayed on the ceiling. On top of being one of New York’s most historic restaurants, Keens Steakhouse is also one of its very best steakhouses. The steaks are dry-aged and USDA Prime, the burgers are a blend of chuck and dry-aged beef and ground fresh daily, and the mutton chop — a whole saddle of mature lamb, with the loin, tenderloin and belly — has been the signature dish for more than 100 years. Keens Steakhouse has been featured on Food Network’s The Best Thing I Ever Ate, Anthony Bourdain’s No Reservations, and, Delicious Destinations with Andrew Zimmern.
This package serves 4-6 people and includes
- 2 Filet Mignon (each 8 oz.)
- 2 Dry-Aged Sirloins (each 16 oz.)
- 1 Creamed Spinach (13.5 oz.)
- 1 Yukon Gold Mashed Potatoes (13.5 oz.)
- 1 Keens “Nice to Meat You” Baseball Cap
Choose to Add Merch to your Order
- Keens Cutting Board
- Keens Steak Sauce
- Keens Mint Jelly
- Keens T-Shirt
- Keens Shot Glass
Instructions / Storage
- Meats ships fresh, never frozen, uncooked, and with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Creamed Spinach & Mashed Potatoes arrive frozen
- When you receive your order you should immediately refrigerate or freeze all items
- Meats may be kept in the refrigerator for up to 2 days or frozen for 2 months.
- Spinach & Potatoes may be kept in a refrigerator for up to 5 days
FIlet Mignon & Sirloin
- If frozen, defrost in the refrigerator overnight
- Let the meat come to room temperature
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees
- Pat dry with a paper towel and season both sides with kosher salt
- Heat a heavy bottom ovenproof sauté pan, add 2 oz cooking oil and when the oil hot, brown the meat on both sides
- Pour out the excess fat and place in the oven and cook for 12-15 minutes or until an internal temperature of 125-130 degrees in reached
- Remove the item and let rest for 5 minutes.
Creamed Spinach & Mashed Potatoes
- Allow items to thaw in refrigerator for 1-3 hours or until softened
- Heat over the stove on low for 5 minutes
- Heat in the microwave for 3 minutes, stir, and another 3 minutes
- Serve with your meal and enjoy!
- Keens Steakhouse ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.