- Steaks ship fresh, never frozen, uncooked, and with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- When you receive your order you should immediately refrigerate or freeze all meat items
- Steaks may be kept in the refrigerator for up to 2 days or frozen for 2 months.
- If frozen, allow to thaw in the refrigerator overnight
- STEP 1: If frozen, let the Chateaubriand defrost in the refrigerator overnight
- STEP 2: Let the Chateaubriand come to room temperature
- STEP 3: Preheat the oven to 400 degrees
- STEP 4: Put the meat dry with a paper towel and season with kosher salt
- STEP 5: Heat a heavy bottom oven proof sauté pan, add 2 oz cooking oil
- STEP 6: When the oil is hot, brown the meat on all sides
- STEP 7: Transfer meat to a roasting pan with rack and roast for 15 to 20 minutes or until an internal temperature of 120 degrees is reached
- STEP 8: Remove the meat from the roasting rack and let it rest for 10 minutes
- STEP 9: Slice the Chateaubriand and serve
- Ships frozen with Ice Packs, may thaw in transit.
- Refrigerate to thaw.
Keens's Creamed Spinach
- STEP 1: Heat in a sauce pan, stir until hot.
Mashed Yukon Gold Potatoes
- STEP 1: Heat in a sauce pan, whisk until hot.