A father’s day feast with something for everyone! Be transported to Keens right in your own home. All of the steaks are hand-picked USDA prime beef. Dry-aged on-premise for 21 days and butchered just prior to shipping. The lamb chops are well-marbled from Colorado, delicious on their own or with a dollop of of Keens’ house-made mint jelly. Keens’s creamed spinach is divine, with just the right amount of cream and nutmeg. Round out this father’s day with a wonderful read of marvelous Manhattan by Reggie Nadelson, a book of stories about the bars and restaurants that make New York special.
This legendary New York steakhouse was founded by Albert Keen in 1885 and quickly became a hangout for actors in the surrounding Herald Square Theater District as well as politicians, producers, newspaper men, and sports stars. The Theater District may have moved uptown since then, but Keens remains relatively unchanged, down to the historic prints and playbills lining the walls and regulars’ old churchwarden smoking pipes displayed on the ceiling. On top of being one of New York’s most historic restaurants, Keens Steakhouse is also one of its very best steakhouses. The steaks are dry-aged and USDA Prime, the burgers are a blend of chuck and dry-aged beef and ground fresh daily, and the mutton chop — a whole saddle of mature lamb, with the loin, tenderloin and belly — has been the signature dish for more than 100 years. Keens Steakhouse has been featured on Food Network’s The Best Thing I Ever Ate, Anthony Bourdain’s No Reservations, and, Delicious Destinations with Andrew Zimmern.
This package serves 6-8 people and includes
- 2 T-Bone Steaks (each 27 oz.)
- 2 Double Lamb Chops (each 12 oz.)
- 2 Filet Mignon (each 8 oz.)
- 4 Thick-Cut Bacon Strips (16 oz. total)
- 2 Creamed Spinach (each 13.5 oz.)
- 1 Keens Steak Sauce (10 oz.)
- 1 Marvelous Manhattan: Stories of the Restaurants, Bars, and Shops That Make This City Special
Choose to Add Merch to your Order
- Keens Cutting Board
- Keens Steak Sauce
- Keens Mint Jelly
- Keens T-Shirt
- Keens Shot Glass
Instructions / Storage
- Meats ships fresh, never frozen, uncooked, and with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Creamed Spinach arrives frozen
- When you receive your order you should immediately refrigerate or freeze all items
- Meats may be kept in the refrigerator for up to 2 days or frozen for 2 months
- Spinach may be kept in a refrigerator for up to 5 days
Steak, Lamb, Filet Mignon
- If frozen, defrost in the refrigerator overnight
- Allow the meat come to room temperature
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees
- Pat dry with a paper towel and season both sides with kosher salt
- Heat a heavy bottom ovenproof sauté pan, add 2 oz cooking oil and when the oil hot, brown the meat on both sides
- Pour out the excess fat and place in the oven and cook for 12-15 minutes or until an internal temperature of 125-130 degrees in reached
- Remove the item and let rest for 5 minutes.
- Place the bacon in an unheated skillet
- Cook over medium-low heat
- Turn frequently until crisp
- Allow items to thaw in refrigerator for 1-3 hours or until softened
- Heat over the stove on low for 5 minutes
- Heat in the microwave for 3 minutes, stir, and another 3 minutes
- Serve with your meal and enjoy!
- Keens Steakhouse ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.