No other restaurant is quite like Keens. The legendary New York steakhouse was founded by Albert Keen way back in 1885, and it quickly became a hangout for actors in the surrounding Herald Square Theater District as well as politicians, producers, newspaper men and sports stars. The Theater District may have moved uptown since then, but Keens remains relatively unchanged, down to the historic prints and playbills lining the walls and regulars’ old smoking pipes displayed on the ceiling.
Keen’s Cherry wood cutting board engraved with Keens Logo is perfect for serving hors d’oeuvres or as a small cutting board.
This package includes 1 Keens Cutting Board
- Measures 6″ × 14 1/2″ × 3/4" including the handle.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Keens Steakhouse ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.