Ultimate Hong Kong Gift Pack
Classic Hong Kong favorites all in one box!. These wafer-like eggrolls (蛋卷) are a signature Hong Kong treat. Made with a simple mixture of flour, eggs and butter these treats are light, crunchy and so addictive. This assorted gift tin includes six flavors—making this a perfect gift (if you can resist giving it away!) Panda cookies are one of Kee Wah’s best selling items! Buttery, delicious and just so cute—they are adored by both adults and children. Finally Wife Cakes are one of the most classic Hong Kong traditional delicacies. Also known as Winter Melon Pastries, this is made with the finest flour, winter melon paste and sesame.
Kee Wah Bakery is quintessentially Hong Kong. Founded by Wong Yip-Wing in 1938, Kee Wah is not only one of Hong Kong’s oldest bakeries, but remains the golden standard for traditional Hong Kong treats.
This package includes:
- 1 Eggroll Gift Box – Contains 3 packs of eggrolls (Original Butter, Coconut & Black Sesame). Each pack has 9 eggrolls (total of 27)
- 1 Wife Cake Gift Box – Contains 8 wife cakes
- 1 Panda Cookies Gift Tin – Contains 18 mixed chocolate & butter cookies
Eggrolls: (Butter) Flour, Sugar, Butter, Egg, Soy Bean Oil, Milk Powder, (Coconut) Flour, Sugar, Butter, Egg, Soy Bean Oil, Milk Powder, Coconut Powder
Panda cookies: Wheat Flour, Sugar, Butter, Shortening, Antioxidant, Egg, Milk Powder, Cocoa Powder, Chocolate Powder, Chocolate Flavor
Instructions / Storage
- Treats arrive ready to enjoy!
- They can be stored at room temperature in its original tin or packaging. Cookies & eggrolls can be keep at room temperature unopened for 1 month. Wives cakes can be stored at room temperature for up to 1 week or in the fridge for up to 2 weeks
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Kee Wah Bakery ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.