Just in time for Christmas, Kee Wah presents a gift basket perfect for anyone. filled with Kee Wah Eggrolls, Fruit Paste Short Cakes, Panda Cookies, Kee Wah Rice Crispies, Panda Oolong Tea, plus Panda Small Gift items. You really can’t go wrong.
Kee Wah Bakery is quintessentially Hong Kong. Founded by Wong Yip-Wing in 1938, Kee Wah is not only one of Hong Kong’s oldest bakeries, it remains the golden standard for traditional Hong Kong treats like their signature mooncakes. What started as a small neighborhood grocery store has grown to one of the world’s most famous Chinese bakeries serving mooncakes, bridal cakes, and pastries like pineapple cakes. Kee Wah Bakery is now run by the third generation of the Wong family.
This Gift Basket Includes:
- Kee Wah Eggrolls
- Fruit Paste Short Cakes
- Panda Cookies
- Kee Wah Rice Crispies
- Panda Oolong Tea
- Panda Small Gift Items
- Arrives beautifully wrapped for gifting
- Basket measures 9″ × 5″ × 15″
Contains: Dairy, Nuts, Gluten, Eggs
Instructions / Storage
- Basket arrive ready to enjoy!
- They can be stored at room temperature in its original tin for up to 2 weeks
- Kee Wah Bakery ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.