Pineapple buns are distinctly Hong Kong. They get their name from the flaky, crackly topping on the bun (they actually don’t have pineapples!) This is a breakfast and tea time staple.
Kee Wah Bakery is quintessentially Hong Kong. Founded by Wong Yip-Wing in 1938, Kee Wah is not only one of Hong Kong’s oldest bakeries, but remains the golden standard for traditional Hong Kong treats.
- This package includes 12 Hong Kong Pineapple Buns
- Each bun is approximately 4" round
Instructions / Storage
- Buns are shipped with ice packs and arrive ready to enjoy!
- They can be stored in the refrigerator for 3-5 days
- Buns can be enjoyed at room temperature or warmed for 5-10 minutes in a 350F oven
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Kee Wah Bakery ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.