Kee Wah Bakery ships its famous Hong Kong pineapple buns nationwide on Goldbelly! Pineapple buns are distinctly Hong Kong. Pineapple buns get their name from the flaky, crackly topping on the bun (they actually don’t have pineapples!). This is a breakfast and tea time staple.
Kee Wah Bakery is quintessentially Hong Kong. Founded by Wong Yip-Wing in 1938, Kee Wah is now run by the third generation of the Wong family. Kee Wah Bakery is not only one of Hong Kong’s oldest bakeries, it remains the golden standard for traditional Hong Kong treats like their signature mooncakes. Founded as a small neighborhood grocery store, Kee Wah Bakery is now one of the world’s most famous Chinese bakeries serving mooncakes, bridal cakes, and pastries like pineapple cakes.
This package includes 12 Hong Kong Pineapple Buns
- Each bun is approximately 4" round
Flour, Sugar, Fresh Milk, Whole Egg, Water, Butter, Milk Powder, Soybean-Oil, Salt, Yeast, Lard, Baking Powder, Ammonium Carbonate, Egg Shade
Instructions / Storage
- Buns are shipped with ice packs and arrive ready to enjoy!
- They can be stored in the refrigerator for 3-5 days
- Buns can be enjoyed at room temperature or warmed for 5-10 minutes in a 350F oven
- Kee Wah Bakery ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.