Kee Wah Bakery ships its famous Hong Kong pastries nationwide on Goldbelly! These 3 Hong Kong Iconic Transit Media Cookies tin gift boxes are filled with Chinese cookies: included are one Double-Deck Bus (Panda cookies), one Tram (Penguin cookies), and one Ferry (Koala cookies).
Kee Wah Bakery is quintessentially Hong Kong. Founded by Wong Yip-Wing in 1938, Kee Wah is now run by the third generation of the Wong family. Kee Wah Bakery is not only one of Hong Kong’s oldest bakeries, it remains the golden standard for traditional Hong Kong treats like their signature mooncakes. Founded as a small neighborhood grocery store, Kee Wah Bakery is now one of the world’s most famous Chinese bakeries serving mooncakes, bridal cakes, and pastries like pineapple cakes.
This package serves 36 people and includes 3 Cookie Gift Tins
- Each gift tin includes 18 mixed butter & chocolate flavored cookies
Gift Tins Include
- 1 Double Deck Bus (18 Panda Cookies)
- 1 Tram (18 Penguin Cookies)
- 1 Ferry (18 Koala Cookies)
Wheat Flour, Butter (Milk), Sugar, Shortening, Milk Powder, Cocoa Powder, Chocolate Powder. Artificial Flavor
Produced In A Factory Where Peanuts, Soybeans, And Tree Nuts Are Handled.
Instructions / Storage
- Cookies arrive ready to enjoy!
- They can be stored at room temperature in their original tin for up to 2 weeks.
- Kee Wah Bakery ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.