Just in time for Chinese New Year, Kee Wah presents a gift basket perfect for anyone. Multiple Famous Kee Wah Gift Boxes, including Rice Pudding, Fruit Paste Short Cakes, Rice Crispies, and more. You really can’t go wrong.
Kee Wah Bakery is quintessentially Hong Kong. Founded by Wong Yip-Wing in 1938, Kee Wah is now run by the third generation of the Wong family. Kee Wah Bakery is not only one of Hong Kong’s oldest bakeries, it remains the golden standard for traditional Hong Kong treats like their signature mooncakes. Founded as a small neighborhood grocery store, Kee Wah Bakery is now one of the world’s most famous Chinese bakeries serving mooncakes, bridal cakes, and pastries like pineapple cakes.
This Gift Basket Includes:
- Rice Pudding
- Animal Cookies
- Almond Cookies
- Mini Transportation Cookie Tin
- Phoenix Rolls Twin
- Fruit Paste Shortcakes
- Kee Wah exclusive Panda Gift items such as:
- Red Envelops
- Red Lucky Banner Stickers
- Kee Wah Calendar Card
- Panda Handheld fan
- Panda Eco-Bag
- Panda Thermal Cup
- Arrives beautifully wrapped for gifting
- Gift Basket Measures 12″ × 10″ × 18″
Contains: Dairy, Nuts, Gluten, Eggs
Instructions / Storage
- Basket arrive ready to enjoy!
- They can be stored at room temperature in its original tin for up to 2 weeks
- Kee Wah Bakery ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.