Kee Wah Bakery ships its famous mooncakes nationwide on Goldbelly! Mooncakes are a traditional dessert enjoyed during Mid Autumn Festival. This is celebrated across Asia on the 15th of the eighth month each year on the lunar calendar. It is a celebration of family, reunion, and harvest (think Thanksgiving!). On the night of, you can find families gathered for dinner, kids playing with lanterns, and people out and about enjoying the full moon and eating mooncakes! Traditionally filled with lotus seed, which has a subtle nutty flavor, and a cured egg yolk, mooncakes now come in various flavors.
Kee Wah Bakery is quintessentially Hong Kong. Founded by Wong Yip-Wing in 1938, Kee Wah is now run by the third generation of the Wong family. Kee Wah Bakery is not only one of Hong Kong’s oldest bakeries, it remains the golden standard for traditional Hong Kong treats like their signature mooncakes. Founded as a small neighborhood grocery store, Kee Wah Bakery is now one of the world’s most famous Chinese bakeries serving mooncakes, bridal cakes, and pastries like pineapple cakes.
This Deluxe Gift Box includes 6 Assorted Mooncakes
- Each mooncake is approximately 4"
- Mooncakes arrive individually wrapped
- Gift box design is seasonal and may vary from picture
- 2 Lotus Seed Paste with 2 yolks
- 2 Lotus Seed Paste with 3 yolks
- 2 Mixed Nuts with Ham
Instructions / Storage
- Mooncakes arrive ready to enjoy!
- They can be stored at room temperature in its original packaging for 10 days or in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks
- Kee Wah Bakery ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.