Now in a Christmas Tin for the holiday, these Panda & Penguin butter cookies are not only super adorable, but they are also delicious. This is one of Kee Wah’s best selling items! Made with the finest ingredients such as top quality flour from New Zealand and chocolate powder from US, the cute and lovely Panda & Penguin Cookies are adored by both adults and children.
Kee Wah Bakery is quintessentially Hong Kong. Founded by Wong Yip-Wing in 1938, Kee Wah is now run by the third generation of the Wong family. Kee Wah Bakery is not only one of Hong Kong’s oldest bakeries, it remains the golden standard for traditional Hong Kong treats like their signature mooncakes. Founded as a small neighborhood grocery store, Kee Wah Bakery is now one of the world’s most famous Chinese bakeries serving mooncakes, bridal cakes, and pastries like pineapple cakes.
- This package includes 2 Cookie Gift Christmas Tins (1 Panda + 1 Penguin)
- Each gift tin includes 18 mixed butter & chocolate flavored cookies
- Cookies are approximately 2" and arrive individually wrapped
Wheat Flour, Sugar, Butter, Shortening, Antioxidant, Egg, Milk Powder, Cocoa Powder, Chocolate Powder, Chocolate Flavor
Instructions / Storage
- Cookies arrive ready to enjoy!
- They can be stored at room temperature in its original tin for up to 2 weeks
- Kee Wah Bakery ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.