Kee Wah’s Roll Cakes are soft, light and fluffy. Choose from Kee Wah’s huge range of flavors!
Kee Wah Bakery is quintessentially Hong Kong. Founded by Wong Yip-Wing in 1938, Kee Wah is not only one of Hong Kong’s oldest bakeries, but remains the golden standard for traditional Hong Kong treats.
- This package includes 2 Roll Cakes
- Each cake is approximately 12" long
Flavor Options Include
- Original Swiss Roll Cake
- Chocolate Roll Cake
- Green Tea Roll Cake
- Coffee Roll Cake
- Tiger Roll Cake (original flavor with marble pattern)
- Marble Roll Cake
- Green Tea Red Bean Roll Cake
Instructions / Storage
- Cakes are shipped with ice packs and arrive ready to enjoy!
- They can be stored in the refrigerator for 3-5 days
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Kee Wah Bakery ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.