Soft buns filled with delicious savory and sweet flavors. These are all staples in Hong Kong bakeries.
Kee Wah Bakery is quintessentially Hong Kong. Founded by Wong Yip-Wing in 1938, Kee Wah is not only one of Hong Kong’s oldest bakeries, but remains the golden standard for traditional Hong Kong treats.
- This package includes 12 Savory or Sweet Buns
- Each bun is approximately 4" round
Bun Options Include
- Coconut Cream Bun (椰絲奶油包)
- Red Bean Swirl Bun (荳沙包)
- Green Tea Red Bean Bun (綠茶紅豆包)
- Custard Bun (奶皇包)
- Lotus Seed Paste Bun (蓮容包)
- Taro Swirl Bun (芋頭包)
- Pineapple Bun (菠羅包)
- Pineapple BBQ Pork Bun (菠羅叉燒包)
- Pineapple Coconut Bun (菠羅椰絲包)
- Hot Dog Bun (腸仔包)
- BBQ Pork Bun (叉燒餐包)
- Curry Pork Bun (咖哩豬包)
- Chicken Bun (雞包)
- Dried Pork Bun (肉鬆包)
- Dried Pork Onion Bun (蔥肉鬆包)
Instructions / Storage
- Buns are shipped with ice packs and arrive ready to enjoy!
- They can be stored in the refrigerator for 3-5 days
- Buns are best enjoyed warmed for 5-10 minutes in a 350F oven
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Kee Wah Bakery ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.