Order Now! Only Available until January 25th, 2020
New Year Rice Pudding or Nian gao, is a New Years Essential. A homonym for “High Year” this delicious steamed pudding made of brown cane sugar and rice powder is a delicious, classic traditional sweet. The Limited Edition red packaging makes for the perfect gift
This package includes 2 Original Rice Puddings
- Arrives in a limited edition red gift boxes, perfect for the New Year!
Instructions / Storage
- Treats arrive ready to enjoy!
- They can be stored at room temperature in its original tin or packaging. Cookies & eggrolls can be keep at room temperature unopened for 1 month. Rice Pudding should be stored in the fridge for up to 2 weeks
- To Serve Rice Pudding: Slice into 1/4 thick pieces, dip into an egg wash and pan fry. May also be pan fried without an egg wash.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Kee Wah Bakery ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.