Order Now, Available Only Until January 25th, 2020
Classic New Years Flavors all in one beautiful Limited Edition Box! Kee Wah Bakery is quintessentially Hong Kong. Founded by Wong Yip-Wing in 1938, Kee Wah is not only one of Hong Kong’s oldest bakeries, but remains the golden standard for traditional Hong Kong treats.
This package includes:
- 1 pack of Chinese Sweet Crispies with Cashew (4 pcs)
- 1 box of Phoenix Rolls with Sesame and Desiccated Coconut
- 1 pack of Traditional Crispy Phoenix Bites
- 1 box of Kumquat Lemon Short Cakes (4 pcs)
Instructions / Storage
- Treats arrive ready to enjoy!
- They can be stored at room temperature in its original tin or packaging. Cookies & eggrolls can be keep at room temperature unopened for 1 month. Wives cakes can be stored at room temperature for up to 1 week or in the fridge for up to 2 weeks
- To Serve Rice Pudding: Slice into 1/4 thick pieces, dip into an egg wash and pan fry. May also be pan fried without an egg wash.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Kee Wah Bakery ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.