Fruit short cakes are a famous pastry in Taiwan. Usually square-shaped, it has a buttery, shortbread-like casing with a fruit filling similar to a very thick jam.
Kee Wah Bakery is quintessentially Hong Kong. Founded by Wong Yip-Wing in 1938, Kee Wah is not only one of Hong Kong’s oldest bakeries, it remains the golden standard for traditional Hong Kong treats like their signature mooncakes. What started as a small neighborhood grocery store has grown to one of the world’s most famous Chinese bakeries serving mooncakes, bridal cakes, and pastries like pineapple cakes. Kee Wah Bakery is now run by the third generation of the Wong family.
This package serves 8 people and includes 2 tins of Assorted Fruit Short Cakes
- Each box includes 4 fruit short cakes (8 total)
Gift Tins Include
- 1 Original Pineapple Short Cake Tin
- 1 Kumquat Short Cake Tin
Flour, Butter, Sugar, Shorting, Egg, Milk Powder, Pineapple Flavored Filling, Kamquat Flavored Filling.
Produced In A Factory Where Peanuts, Soybeans, And Tree Nuts Are Handled.
Instructions / Storage
- Fruit Short Cakes arrive ready to enjoy!
- They can be stored at room temperature in their original tin for up to 2 weeks.
- Kee Wah Bakery ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.