These wafer-like eggrolls (蛋卷) are a Hong Kong favorite. Made with a simple mixture of flour, eggs and butter these treats are light, crunchy and so addictive. This assorted gift tin includes six flavors—making this a perfect gift (if you can resist giving it away!)
Kee Wah Bakery is quintessentially Hong Kong. Founded by Wong Yip-Wing in 1938, Kee Wah is not only one of Hong Kong’s oldest bakeries, but remains the golden standard for traditional Hong Kong treats.
- This gift tin includes 6 packs of Assorted Eggrolls
- Each pack contains 12 Eggrolls. Total of 72
- Each eggroll is approximately 4" long
- Original Butter
- Green Tea
(Butter) Flour, Sugar, Butter, Egg, Soy Bean Oil, Milk Powder, (Coconut) Flour, Sugar, Butter, Egg, Soy Bean Oil, Milk Powder, Coconut Powder
Instructions / Storage
- Eggrolls arrive ready to enjoy!
- They can be stored at room temperature in its original tin for up to 2 weeks
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Kee Wah Bakery ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.