A traditional Manchu delicacy, the Chinese Rice Crispy is made of flour, eggs and sesame, with honey or syrup. The Chinese Rice Crispy is a snack that is sweet, crispy, and available in 3 flavors of Original, Low Sugar and Dark Brown Sugar.
Kee Wah Bakery is quintessentially Hong Kong. Founded by Wong Yip-Wing in 1938, Kee Wah is not only one of Hong Kong’s oldest bakeries, but remains the golden standard for traditional Hong Kong treats.
- This package includes 12 Assorted Chinese Rice Crispies (6 per gift box)
- Each rice crispy is approximately 3" and arrives individually wrapped
- 4 Original Crispies
- 4 Low Sugar Crispies
- 4 Brown Sugar Crispies
(Butter) Flour, Sugar, Butter, Egg, Soy Bean Oil, Milk Powder, (Coconut) Flour, Sugar, Butter, Egg, Soy Bean Oil, Milk Powder, Coconut Powder
Instructions / Storage
- Crispies arrive ready to enjoy!
- They can be stored at room temperature in its original tin for up to 2 weeks
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Kee Wah Bakery ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.