A traditional Manchu delicacy, the Chinese Rice Crispy is made of flour, eggs and sesame, with honey or syrup. The Chinese Rice Crispy is a snack that is sweet, crispy, and available in 3 flavors of Original, Low Sugar and Dark Brown Sugar.
Kee Wah Bakery is quintessentially Hong Kong. Founded by Wong Yip-Wing in 1938, Kee Wah is not only one of Hong Kong’s oldest bakeries, it remains the golden standard for traditional Hong Kong treats like their signature mooncakes. What started as a small neighborhood grocery store has grown to one of the world’s most famous Chinese bakeries serving mooncakes, bridal cakes, and pastries like pineapple cakes. Kee Wah Bakery is now run by the third generation of the Wong family.
- This package includes 12 Assorted Chinese Rice Crispies (6 per gift box)
- Each rice crispy is approximately 3" and arrives individually wrapped
- 4 Original Crispies
- 4 Low Sugar Crispies
- 4 Brown Sugar Crispies
(Butter) Flour, Sugar, Butter, Egg, Soy Bean Oil, Milk Powder, (Coconut) Flour, Sugar, Butter, Egg, Soy Bean Oil, Milk Powder, Coconut Powder
Instructions / Storage
- Crispies arrive ready to enjoy!
- They can be stored at room temperature in its original tin for up to 2 weeks
- Kee Wah Bakery ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.