Kee Wah Bakery ships its famous Hong Kong pastries nationwide on Goldbelly! A traditional Manchu delicacy, the Chinese Rice Crispie is made of flour, eggs, and sesame, with honey or syrup. The Chinese Rice Crispie is a snack that is sweet, crispy, and available in 2 flavors: low sugar and cashew.
Kee Wah Bakery is quintessentially Hong Kong. Founded by Wong Yip-Wing in 1938, Kee Wah is now run by the third generation of the Wong family. Kee Wah Bakery is not only one of Hong Kong’s oldest bakeries, it remains the golden standard for traditional Hong Kong treats like their signature mooncakes. Founded as a small neighborhood grocery store, Kee Wah Bakery is now one of the world’s most famous Chinese bakeries serving mooncakes, bridal cakes, and pastries like pineapple cakes.
This package serves 16 people and includes 4 Rice Crispies.
- Each rice crispy is approximately 3" and arrives individually wrapped
- 2 Cashew Crispies
- 2 Low Sugar Crispies
Maltitol, Canola Oil, Glucose Syrup, Wheat Flour, Egg, Water, Cashew (Tree Nut), Malt Sugar, Sugar, Tapioca Starch, White Sesame Seed, Sodium Bicarbonate, Salt, Butter (Milk), Honey Syrup, Artofocaoal Butter Flavor
Produced In A Factory Where Peanuts, Soybeans, and Tree Nuts Are Handled
Instructions / Storage
- Crispies arrive ready to enjoy!
- Crispues can be stored at room temperature in their original tin for up to 2 weeks.
- Kee Wah Bakery ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.