This is a match up of old and new—Kee Wah’s traditional Chinese Almond Biscuits and more modern Tea Cookies. Each almond biscuit is filled with almond pieces to give additional taste and texture. Tea Cookies are crispy to taste and lightly permeated with the flavor of Chinese tea. A mixture of finely grounded tea leaves, including Black Tea, Green Tea, Oolong and Jasmine, is added to the cookies to give it an enhanced flavor and texture.
Kee Wah Bakery is quintessentially Hong Kong. Founded by Wong Yip-Wing in 1938, Kee Wah is not only one of Hong Kong’s oldest bakeries, but remains the golden standard for traditional Hong Kong treats.
- This package includes 2 boxes of cookies (1 box of Almond Biscuits + 1 box of Assorted Tea Cookies)
- Each Almond Biscuit Box contains 15 individually wrapped biscuits
- Each Assorted Tea Cookie Box contains 12 individually wrapped cookies (flavors below)
Tea Cookie Flavors Include
- Green Tea
- Black Tea
- Jasmine Tea
- Oolong Tea
Tea Cookies: Wheat Flour, sugar, egg, butter, milk, canola oil, shortening, antioxidant, green tea powder, green tea flavour, black tea, jasmine tea, oolong tea, raising agents
Almond Biscuits: Mung bean flour, sugar, water, canola oil, almonds, peanut butter, desiccated coconut, milk powder, almond drink mix, milk powder, almond flavor
Instructions / Storage
- Cookies arrive ready to enjoy!
- They can be stored at room temperature in its original tin for up to 2 weeks
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Kee Wah Bakery ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.