Kee Wah Bakery is quintessentially Hong Kong. Founded by Wong Yip-Wing in 1938, Kee Wah is not only one of Hong Kong’s oldest bakeries but remains the gold standard for traditional Hong Kong treats.
This package includes Kee Wah Bakery’s cutest Panda cookies and delicious pineapple shortcakes.
This package includes
- 1 Round tin Pineapple Shortcake (3 shortcakes per tin)
- 1 Round tin Panda Cookies (6 cookies per tin)
- Cookies are approximately 2" and arrive individually wrapped
Instructions / Storage
- Cookies arrive ready to enjoy!
- They can be stored at room temperature in its original tin for up to 2 weeks
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Kee Wah Bakery ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.