This Peach Kuchen is one of Karen’s top flavors. Fresh frozen peaches layered in creamy custard and sprinkled with cinnamon and sugar.
What is a Kuchen (Koo-Ken)? Somewhere between a cake, pie, and custard, Kuchens came to North Dakota from Germans from Russia and are objectively better when made by a grandma.
Karen Schwandt, who is the namesake, brains, and heart behind the Karen’s Kuchens, credits her success to Grandma Steam. Schwandt describes this as her “German stubbornness and determination to get something done on time” as well as the desire honor her Mother and her heritage by producing this German ethnic food the Old World way.
The Old Way is to say “I love you” with food. With a special treat like kuchen, the tradition lives on.
This package serves 12-16 people and includes 2 Peach Kuchens
- Each Kuchen serves 6-8 people and measures 8"
Basic Ingredients: flour, cream, eggs, sugar, milk, shortening, yeast, water, salt
Instructions / Storage
- Kuchens ship frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Kuchens arrive ready to enjoy
- Refrigerate or freeze upon arrival
- Kuchens may be kept refrigerated for up to 3 days or frozen for up to a year
- To serve, allow kuchen to thaw if frozen, remove packaging, and enjoy!
- Kuchens are great warmed up in the microwave
- Karen’s Kuchen ships Monday – Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.