Gluten-Free Donut Best Sellers - 6 Pack
This is a pack of six of Kane’s renowned gluten-free donuts!
Kane’s was founded in 1955 as a mom-and-pop donut shop just north of Boston, Mass. Three decades later, the Delios family returned Kane’s to its former glory and since 2007, Boston chef Paul Delios has helped catapult the brand’s creative donuts to national recognition. Kane’s rolls and cuts all of its authentic treats by hand and kettle-cooks them fresh throughout the day, 362 days a year. These donuts and fritters are fantastically delicious, and have been named some of America’s best by Travel + Leisure, Bon Appetit, Saveur, and many more!
This package serves 6 people and includes 6 Gluten-Free Donuts
- Each GF donut weighs approx 4.8 oz. and measures 3.5"
Donut Flavors Include:
- 1 Plain Glazed – This old-fashioned-style gluten-free donut is perfectly sweetened and spiced to complement any coffee or tea…or, enjoyed all on its own.
- 1 Plain Chocolate Frosted – Kanes’ GF Plain Donut gets topped in a rich chocolate frosting that’s gluten-, dairy- and nut-free, and it’s with dark chocolate, gluten-free jimmies by Guittard Chocolate Co. for an elegant (yet homey) touch.
- 1 Chocolate Glazed – One of Kanes’ two original GF flavors and still a fan favorite: A rich, chocolatey cake-style donut coated in a honey glaze. #Addictive.
- 1 Apple Cider – This KGF version of Kanes’ traditional-style donut is available ALL year! Made with apple cider and ground cinnamon, it’s then coated in Kanes’ delicious honey glaze.
- 1 Pumpkin Spice – Features perfect pumpkin pie spices and a coating of Kanes’ honey glaze.
- 1 Maple Bacon – While Kane’s Donuts is known for its traditional Maple Bacon Donut, the KGF version lives up to its cousin’s hype. The KGF Plain Donut is topped with a rich maple syrup glaze and tons of rough-chopped cherrywood-smoked bacon.
Common ingredients in our KGF line of gluten-, dairy- and nut-free donuts include: Sugar, Rice Flour, Egg Whites, Avocado, Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Natural And Artificial Flavoring, Modified Gluten-free Food Starch, Potato Starch, Salt, Soluble Corn Fiber, Xanthan Gum, Leavening Agents, And Flavors Such As Apple, Blueberries, Maple, Bacon, Poppyseeds, Lemon, And Spices.
Instructions / Storage
- Donuts ship frozen with ice packs, may thaw during transit.
- Upon arrival, store donuts at room temperature or place them in the freezer.
- Gluten-Free Donuts last up to 3 days at room temperature or up to 1 month in the freezer.
- Kane’s Donuts ships Tuesday through Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.