Donuts - Choose Your Own 6 Pack
Take your pick from a wide variety of Kane’s legendary donuts!
Kane’s was founded in 1955 as a mom-and-pop donut shop just north of Boston, Mass. Three decades later, the Delios family returned Kane’s to its former glory and since 2007, Boston chef Paul Delios has helped catapult the brand’s creative donuts to national recognition. Kane’s rolls and cuts all of its authentic treats by hand and kettle-cooks them fresh throughout the day, 362 days a year. These donuts and fritters are fantastically delicious, and have been named some of America’s best by Travel + Leisure, Bon Appetit, Saveur, and many more!
This package serves 6 people and includes your choice of 6 Donuts
- Each donut weighs approx 2.75 oz. and measures 4"
Donut Flavor Options Include:
- Honey-Dip – Kane’s award-winning signature dessert since 1955, ranked by Travel+ Leisure as one of the country’s top 10 donuts! This perfect donut is drenched in a signature honey glaze, made with real local honey.
- Chocolate Glazed – Kane’s rich chocolate cake-style donut gets bathed with their signature honey glaze.
- Jelly – This fluffy yeast donut is filled with real black raspberry jelly and smothered in their signature honey glaze.
- Lemon – This light and fluffy yeast donut is filled with plenty of zesty lemon curd, and a bath in a signature honey glaze makes it even better.
- Maine Blueberry – Bursting with Maine blueberries, this treat is finished with a coating of their signature honey glaze for just the right sweetness.
- Boston Cream – Often imitated but never duplicated, Kane’s version of this classic has stood the test of time since 1955 and still reigns supreme! They fill an airy yeast donut with Bavarian crème and top it with a simple yet perfectly balanced homemade chocolate frosting.
- Maple Bacon – To make this specialty, an airy yeast donut is topped with Vermont maple syrup frosting and completely covered with rough-chopped, cherrywood-smoked bacon!
- Classic Plain – Kane’s comforting old-fashioned-style cake donut has been a favorite since ‘55 for a reason: it’s perfectly sweetened and spiced to complement any coffee or tea, and is also utterly delicious on its own.
- Strawberry Frosted – A light yeast donut blanketed with strawberry frosting made with plenty of real strawberries.
- Cinnamon-Sugar – Kane’s authentic plain donut gets rolled in cinnamon and sugar, for comfort and simplicity at its finest.
- Cookies & Cream – An all-ages favorite! Kane’s chocolatey cake-style donut is topped with vanilla frosting and big chunks of Oreo cookies!
- Plain Chocolate Frosted – Kane’s classic plain donut, blanketed with house-made chocolate frosting and sprinkled with seasonal, multi-colored jimmies.
Common ingredients in our line of traditional donuts sold on Goldbelly include but aren’t limited to: Flour, Sugar, Whole Eggs, Egg Whites, Honey, Yeast, Butter, Vegetable Shortening, Baking Powder, Baking Soda, Vanilla, Chocolate, Coconut, And Soybean Oil.
Instructions / Storage
- Donuts ship frozen with ice packs, may thaw during transit.
- Upon arrival, store donuts at room temperature.
- Donuts last up to 2 days at room temperature, do not freeze.
- Kane’s Donuts ships Tuesday through Thursday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.