Charleston’s favorite dessert! This pie starts with a classic chocolate chip cookie recipe, baked into a light & flaky pie crust and topped with pecans, chocolate, and a caramel drizzle!
Back in 1992, childhood friends Mark Cumins & Jerry Scheer were in the process of opening a steakhouse in the historic heart of Charleston, South Carolina, and were surprised by the amount of tourists and locals alike who dropped by to ask for recommendations for a place to go for high quality desserts and coffee. So they decided to take matters into their own hands and opened a dessert cafe inspired by the old-world bakeries of Europe and their Georgia hometowns, and one of Charleston’s best bakeries was born!
This package serves 8-10 people and includes a Tollhouse Pie
- Each pie measures 9"
Brown Sugar, Granulated Sugar, Margarine, Eggs, Vanilla Extract, All Purpose Flour, Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips, Pecans
Instructions / Storage
- Pie ships frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- It is normal for the product to come to room temperature in transit
- Upon arrival remove packaging & place immediately in the fridge or freezer
- May be stored in the refrigerator in an airtight container for up to 5 days
- May be frozen for up to 2 weeks
- May also be stored on the countertop for 2 days
- If frozen, thaw at room temperature for 1 hour
- Microwave for 10-30 seconds before enjoying
- Kaminsky’s Dessert Café ships Monday-Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.