For a limited time, try this fall twist on our creamy Basque-style cheesecake. This San Sebastián take on the classic dessert is given a sweet autmnal savor with the addition of a swirl of spiced pumpkin-purée. The top is cracked and dark, lending a caramelization to the cheesecake and magnifying its flavor, making it the perfect addition to all of your favorite fall festivities.
Kalimotxo is a Basque-inspired bar that opened in 2019, from the same team behind Austin’s popular Emmer & Rye. In 2020, pastry chef and partner Tavel Bristol-Joseph was one of the first pastry chefs to be awarded Best New Chef by Food & Wine.
This package serves 12 people and includes a 9" Pumpkin Spice Basque Cheesecake
- Arrives in a box tied with a ribbon
Cream Cheese, Sugar, Eggs, Flour, Salt, Heavy Cream, Vanilla Extract, Pumpkin, Cinnamon, Clove, Nutmeg
Instructions / Storage
- Cheesecake ships frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, store in the refrigerator, or in the freezer
- May be stored, refrigerated for 1 week, for frozen for up to 1 month
- To serve from frozen, remove the packaging and allow to thaw in the refrigerator for 6 hours
- Kalimotxo ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.