Junior’s ships its legendary New York-style cheesecake nationwide on Goldbelly! Junior’s tiramisu cheesecake is layers of Juniors Cappuccino Cheesecake, tiramisu cream, chiffon cake, more tiramisu cream, and dusted with cocoa and dollops of cream. This Brooklyn cheesecake is an elegant and beautiful dessert that tastes as good as it looks.
Famous since the day it opened in 1950, Junior’s is a world-renowned Brooklyn landmark, and it’s best known for its light and super-creamy cheesecake. It was founded by Harry Rosen and is still run by his family, and it’s been visited by everyone from former presidents to James Beard award-winning chefs.
- Each 8" Cheesecake is approximately 4 lbs. and serves 12-14 people
- This item is packed in a custom-fit cooler with a frozen ice pack and then place in a branded corrugated box and shrink wrapped
- Each cheesecake arrives sealed in a branded box, making this a perfect gift!
- All of Junior’s mail-order cheesecakes are certified Kosher-Dairy under the supervision on Kof-K
Top: Cream cheese, sugar, heavy cream, eggs, cheese, vanilla
Base: Sugar, flour, soybean oil, leavening, whey, salt, natural flavor, cornstarch
Contains milk, eggs, wheat, soy and is made in a facility that processes peanuts and tree nuts.
Instructions / Storage
- This cheesecake ships frozen with an ice pack
- Cheesecakes can be refrigerated for up to 5 days (preferably in an airtight container) or frozen for up to 6 months. Defrost in the refrigerator overnight or leave on counter 3-4 hours before serving
- Junior’s ships Monday-Friday of each week
- No deliveries Sunday or Monday
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.