Satisfy that sweet craving without the guilt! Based on our popular original recipe, this Junior’s cheesecake is low in carbohydrates (Only 3.2 Net Carbs per serving) and sugar-free. Made with Xylitol, all-natural sweetener. Enjoy the creamy, rich and moist flavor – not the extra carbs!
Famous since the day they opened in 1950, Junior’s is a Brooklyn landmark. Beloved by locals for years, Junior’s cheesecakes became renowned worldwide after NY Magazine conducted a blind taste test and rated Junior’s as the best. Since then, Junior’s has been visited by everyone from former presidents to James Beard award-winning chefs.
- Each 8" Cheesecake is approximately 3 lbs. and serves 12-14 people
- This item is packed in a custom-fit cooler with a frozen ice pack and then place in a branded corrugated box and shrink wrapped
- Each cheesecake arrives sealed in a branded box, making this a perfect gift!
- All of Junior’s mail-order cheesecakes are certified Kosher-Dairy under the supervision on Kof-K
Contains milk, eggs, wheat, soy and is made in a facility that processes peanuts and tree nuts.
Instructions / Storage
- This cheesecake ships frozen with an ice pack
- Cheesecakes can be refrigerated for up to 5 days (preferably in an airtight container) or frozen for up to 6 months. Defrost in the refrigerator overnight or leave on counter 3-4 hours before serving
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Junior’s ships Monday-Friday of each week
- No deliveries Sunday or Monday
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.