Satisfy that sweet craving without the guilt! Based on our popular original recipe, this Junior’s cheesecake is low in carbohydrates (Only 3.2 Net Carbs per serving) and sugar-free. Made with Xylitol, all-natural sweetener. Enjoy the creamy, rich and moist flavor – not the extra carbs!
Famous since the day they opened in 1950, Junior’s is a Brooklyn landmark. Beloved by locals for years, Junior’s cheesecakes became renowned worldwide after NY Magazine conducted a blind taste test and rated Junior’s as the best. Since then, Junior’s has been visited by everyone from former presidents to James Beard award-winning chefs.
- Each 8" Cheesecake is approximately 3 lbs. and serves 12-14 people
- This item is packed in a custom-fit cooler with a frozen ice pack and then place in a branded corrugated box and shrink wrapped
- Each cheesecake arrives sealed in a branded box, making this a perfect gift!
- All of Junior’s mail-order cheesecakes are certified Kosher-Dairy under the supervision on Kof-K
CREAM CHEESE (PASTEURIZED MILK AND CREAM, SALT, CAROB BEAN GUM, CHEESE
CULTURE), LOW CARB CHEESECAKE MIX (XYLITOL, ALMOND FLOUR, WHEY, PROTEIN
CONCENTRATE, PSYLLIUM HUSK, SALT, NATURAL FLAVOR, ORGANIC LEMON OIL),
WATER, EGGS, SOYBEAN LECITHIN.
CONTAINS MILK, EGGS, SOY, ALMONDS MAY CONTAIN WHEAT AND IS MANUFACTURED
IN A FACILITY THAT PROCESSES PEANUTS AND OTHER TREE NUTS.
Instructions / Storage
- This cheesecake ships frozen with an ice pack
- Cheesecakes can be refrigerated for up to 5 days (preferably in an airtight container) or frozen for up to 6 months. Defrost in the refrigerator overnight or leave on counter 3-4 hours before serving
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Junior’s ships Monday-Friday of each week
- No deliveries Sunday or Monday
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.