Junior’s ships its legendary New York-style strawberry cheesecake nationwide on Goldbelly! With this Strawberry Cheesecake, Junior’s Original New York Cheesecake is baked in a graham crust and topped with strawberry pie filling.
Founded by Harry Rosen in 1950 and legendary today, Junior’s is a Brooklyn landmark. Beloved by locals and tourists for decades, Junior’s cheesecakes became renowned worldwide after NY Magazine conducted a blind taste test and rated Junior’s as the best. Since then, Junior’s has been visited by everyone from former presidents to James Beard award-winning chefs.
- Each 8" Cheesecake is approximately 4.25 lbs. and serves 12-14 people
- This cheesecake is placed in a corrugated Junior’s cake box and shrink wrapped. During fulfillment the box is placed in a styrofoam cooler with 5 lbs of dry ice and shrink wrapped
- Each Cheesecake arrives sealed in a branded box, making this a perfect gift!
- All of Junior’s mail-order cheesecakes are certified Kosher-Dairy under the supervision on Kof-K
Contains milk, eggs, wheat, soy, coconut and is made in a facility that processes peanuts and tree nuts.
Instructions / Storage
- This Cheesecake ships frozen with dry ice – please do not handle any remaining dry ice with bare hands
- Each Cheesecake can be refrigerated for up to 5 days (preferably in an airtight container) or frozen for up to 6 months. Defrost in the refrigerator overnight, leave on counter 3-4 hours before serving
- Junior’s ships Monday-Friday of each week
- No deliveries Sunday or Monday
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.