This Rosh Hashanah dinner includes brisket and mushroom gravy, latkes with applesauce, chopped chicken liver, and cinnamon raisin rugelach. All house-made from Junior’s kitchen to yours.
Founded by Harry Rosen in 1950 and legendary today, Junior’s is a Brooklyn landmark and one of New York’s best Jewish delis. Beloved by locals and tourists for decades, Junior’s cheesecakes became renowned worldwide after NY Magazine conducted a blind taste test and rated Junior’s as the best. Since then, Junior’s has been visited by everyone from former presidents to James Beard award-winning chefs.
This package serves 4-6 people and includes
- Brisket (2 lbs.)
- 1 Pt. Mushroom Gravy
- 1 Pt. Chopped Chicken Liver
- 6 Latkes
- 1/2 Pt. Applesauce
- Mini Cinnamon Raisin Rugelach (1 lb.)
- Each Latka measure 5" in diameter
- Rugelach measure 1.5” in diameter x 1" in height and includes approx. 14-16 pieces
- Choose to add a box of Junior’s 12 Top Selling Mini Cheesecakes (Plain, Strawberry Swirl, Chocolate Swirl, 4 of each flavor) – Our award-winning cheesecake is baked into the perfect bite for sharing or just self-indulgence.
- Each Cheesecake is 1.5 oz and measures 1.5″ × 1.5″
Brisket – Beef, Garlic, Olive Oil, Salt, Pepper
Allergens – May Contain Wheat, Soy
Latkes- Potatoes, Onion, Eggs, Baking Powder, Sugar, Flour, Salt, Pepper
Allergens Contains – Eggs, Wheat, Soy
Chopped Chicken Liver – Chicken Livers, Onion, Eggs, Garlic, Olive Oil, Salt, Pepper
Allergens Contains – Eggs
Mushroom Gravy – Flour, Paprika, Beef Stock, Mushrooms, Garlic, Salt, Pepper, Spices
Allergens Contains – Wheat, Soy
Apple Sauce – Apples, Sugar
Allergens Manufactured in a Facility That Processes Peanuts and Tree Nuts
Rugelach – Butter (Sweet Cream, Natural Flavor), Cream Cheese (Pasteurized Milk and Cream, Salt, Carob Bean Gum, Cheese Culture), Wheat Flour Enriched (Wheat Flour Enriched [wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid], Malted Barley Flour), Raisins, Powdered Sugar (Sugar, Corn Starch), Fondant (Sugar, Corn Syrup, Water), Eggs, Walnuts, Macaroon Crunch (Sugar, Coconut, Kernel Paste, Egg Whites, Natural & Artificial Flavors), Vegetable Shortening (Palm Oil, Mono and Diglycerides, Polysorbate60), Sugar, Cake Mix (Sugar, Enriched Flour Bleached [wheat Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid], Soybean Oil, Modified Corn Starch. Contains 2% or Less of: Mono and Diglycerides, Leavening [baking Soda, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate], Modified Whey, Salt Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Sorbitan Monostearate, Calcium Acetate, Nonfat Milk, Xanthan Gum, Guar Gum, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Vital Wheat Gluten, Polysorbate 60, Egg, Soy Flour), Contains Less Than 2% of the Following: Margarine (Soybean Oil, Palm Oil, Water, Contains 2% or Less of: Mono and Diglycerides, Soybean Lecithin, Sodium Benzoate [preservative], Lactic Acid, Natural Flavor, Annatto [Color], Vitamin a Palmitate Added), Water, Soybean Oil, Cinnamon, Vegetable Shortening (Soybean Oil, Mono- and Diglycerides, Propylene Glycol Mono-and Diesters of Fatty Acids, Glyceryl-lacto Esters of Fatty Acids), Natural and Artificial Flavors, Fd&c Yellow 5, Citric Acid, Ground Mace, Caramel Color, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate (as Preservatives).
Mini Plain Cheesecake: Cream Cheese (Pasteurized Milk & Cream, Salt, Carob, Bean Gum, Cheese Culture) Sugar, Heavy Cream, Eggs (Egg, Citric Acid) Pasteurized Cultured Skim Milk, Corn Starch, Contains Less Than 2% Of The Following: Water, Milk Protein, Natural Flavor, Microbial Rennet. Allergens: Contains: Eggs, Milk. May Contain Wheat, Soy And Is Manufactured In A Facility That Processes Peanuts And Tree Nuts
Mini Strawberry Swirl Cheesecake: Cream Cheese (Pasteurized Milk & Cream, Salt, Carob, Bean Gum, Cheese Culture) Sugar, Heavy Cream, Eggs (Egg, Citric Acid) Strawberry Puree (Strawberries, Cane Sugar) Pasteurized Cultured Skim Milk, Corn Starch, Contains Less Than 2% Of The Following: Corn Starch, Food Starch-modified, Strawberry Paste (Sugar Strawberries, Water, Vegetable Juice For Color, Fruit Juice For Color, Citric Acid, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Pectin) Milk Protein, Natural Flavor, Microbial Rennet, Fd&c Red No. 40, Aluminum Lake. Allergens: Contains Eggs, Milk. May Contain Wheat, Soy And Is Manufactured In A Facility That Processes Peanuts And Tree Nut
Mini Chocolate Swirl Cheesecake: Cream Cheese (Pasteurized Milk & Cream, Salt, Carob, Bean Gum, Cheese Culture) Sugar, Cream Cheese (Pasteurized Milk & Cream, Salt, Carob, Bean Gum, Cheese Culture) Sugar, Water, Cocoa Powder (Processed With Alkali), Heavy Cream, Eggs (Citric Acid), Pasteurized Cultured Skim Milk, Contains Less Than 2% Of The Following: Corn Starch, Natural Flavor, Milk Protein, Microbial Rennet. Allergens: Contains Eggs, Milk. May Contain Wheat, Soy And Is Manufactured In A Facility That Processes Peanuts And Tree Nuts.
Instructions / Storage
- Dinner ships frozen and fresh with ice packs, may thaw in transit.
- Meats may be kept refrigerated for 5 days or frozen for up to 1 month.
- Rugelach may be kept at room temperature for 2 days or frozen for up to 1 month.
- Latkes can be stored for 2 days in the refrigerator or frozen for up to 2 months.
- Apple Sauce can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 1-2 weeks.
- If you add cheesecakes, they can be refrigerated for up to 5 days (preferably in an airtight container) or frozen for up to 6 months.
Cinnamon Raisin Rugelach
- Leave out until room temperature
Potato Pancakes – Oven
- For best results, heat when thawed
- Preheat oven to 325° F
- Place pancakes on a baking sheet lined with foil
- Bake until crispy and heated through, 20 minutes flipping halfway through
Brisket – Stovetop
Junior’s preferred heating method
- Unwrap sliced meat from wax paper
- Bring water to a boil in either a large pot with a steamer basket or a double boiler
- Place foil-wrapped sliced meat in the pot and steam for 5 minutes
Brisket – Microwave
- Unwrap sliced meat from wax paper & foil
- Place on a microwave-safe plate and heat for 2 minutes
Chopped Chicken Liver
- Serve when thawed
- Fully defrost in the refrigerator for 24 hours
Mushroom Gravy – Stovetop
- For best results, heat when thawed
- Place gravy in a saucepan and heat on stovetop on medium-low heat until warm
- Fully defrost in the refrigerator
- Junior’s Restaurant ships Monday-Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.