A twist on the classic dessert, Original New York cheesecake is baked atop a generous layer of pumpkin pie filling homemade with fresh pumpkin puree. The final finishing touch is a layer of pumpkin mousse in lovely rosettes. Baked on a graham crust with freshly grated cinnamon and nutmeg.
Famous since the day it opened in 1950, Junior’s is a world-renowned Brooklyn landmark, and it’s best known for its light and super-creamy cheesecake. It was founded by Harry Rosen and is still run by his family, and it’s been visited by everyone from former presidents to James Beard award-winning chefs.
This package serves 12-14 people and includes an 8" Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake
- Each cheesecake weighs approx. 3.5 lbs.
- Each cheesecake arrives sealed in a branded box, making this a perfect gift!
- All of Junior’s mail-order cheesecakes are certified Kosher-Dairy under the supervision on Kof-K
Cream Cheese (Pasteurized Milk and Cream, Cheese Culture, Salt, Carob Bean Gum), Sugar, Pumpkin Puree, Margarine (Soybean Oil, Palm Oil, Water, Mono and Diglycerides, Soybean Lecithin, Sodium Benzoate added as a preservative, Lactic Acid, Natural Butter Flavor, Annatto Color, Vitamin A Palmitate), Graham (Enriched Flour [Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid), Invert Sugar, Whole Wheat Flour, Vegetable Oil [Soybean, Palm, and Palm Kernel Oil), Contains 2% or less of Baking Soda, Salt, Honey), Shortening (Palm Oil, Mono and Diglycerides, Polysorbate60), Heavy Cream, Brown Sugar, Water, Eggs (Eggs, Citric Acid), Cheese (Pasteurized Cultured Skim Milk, Milk Protein, Microbial Rennet), contains less than 2% of the following: Concentrated Milk (Concentrated Whole Milk, Sugar), Cornstarch, Corn Syrup, Wheat Flour Enriched (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Malted Barley Flour), Custard (Modified Tapioca Starch, Dextrose, Salt and 2% or less of each of the following: Titanium Dioxide [color], Carrageenan, Glucono Delta Lactone, Preservatives [Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate], Artificial Flavor, Corn Starch, Silicon Dioxide [flow aid], Yellow 5, Yellow 6), Natural & Artificial Flavors, Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Allspice, Potassium Sorbate & Sodium Benzoate (as preservatives), Soybean Lecithin.
Instructions / Storage
- Cheesecakes ship frozen with ice packs, may thaw during transit.
- Upon arrival, place cheesecake in the refrigerator or in the freezer.
- Cheesecakes last up to 5 days in the refrigerator (in an airtight container) or up to 6 months in the freezer.
- Defrost cheesecake in the refrigerator overnight.
- Leave on counter for 3-4 hours prior to serving.
- Slice and enjoy!
- Junior’s ships Monday-Friday of each week
- No deliveries Sunday or Monday
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.