Juniors has been catering Passover dinners for over seven decades, now let us bring that experience directly to you.
Famous since the day it opened in 1950, Junior’s is a world-renowned Brooklyn landmark and one of New York’s best Jewish delis, and it’s best known for its light and super-creamy cheesecake. It was founded by Harry Rosen and is still run by his family, and it’s been visited by everyone from former presidents to James Beard award-winning chefs.
This package serves 4-6 people and includes:
- Homemade Chopped Chicken Liver (1 lb)
- Freshly Roasted Brisket (2 lbs)
- Mushroom Gravy (16 oz)
- 6 Potato Pancakes
- Apple Sauce (16 oz)
- Chocolate Dipped Coconut Macaroons (1 lb)
Homemade Chopped Chicken Liver – Chicken Livers, Onion, Eggs, Garlic, Olive Oil, Salt, Pepper
Freshly Roasted Brisket – Beef, Garlic, Olive Oil, Salt, Pepper
Mushroom Gravy – Flour, Paprika, Beef Stock, Mushrooms, Garlic, Salt, Pepper, Spices
Potato Pancakes – Potatoes, Onion, Eggs, Baking Powder, Sugar, Flour, Salt, Pepper
Apple Sauce – Apples, Sugar
Chocolate Dipped Coconut Macaroons – Butter, Sugar Corn Syrup, Egg Whites, Vanilla, Salt, Coconut Flakes, Medium Desiccated Coconut, Fine Desiccated Coconut, Bittersweet Coating (Sugar, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil (May Contain One Or More Of The Following: Palm Oil, Palm Kernel Oil, Soy) Cocoa Powders (Partially Processed With Alkali), Soy Lecithin, Salt, Vanillin (An Art. Flavor)
Matzoh Balls: Eggs, Corn Oil, Matzoh Meal (Unbleached Wheat Meal), Kosher Salt, White Pepper, Baking Powder, Water, Bay Leaves, Egg Shade Color (Water, Fd&c Yellow #5, Citric Acid, Caramel Color, Fd&c Yellow, #6 And Sodium Benzoate. Allergens: Contains: Eggs, Wheat. May Contain Wheat, Soy And Is Manufactured In A Facility That Processes Peanuts And Tree Nuts
Chicken Broth: Chicken Necks & Backs, Carrots, Celery, Parsnip, Onion, Parsley, Garlic, Bay Leaves, Thyme, Black Pepper. Allergens: May Contain Wheat, Soy And Is Manufactured In A Facility That Processes Peanuts And Tree Nuts
Egg Noodles: Durham Flour (Wheat), Egg Yolks And Eggs, Niacin, Iron (Ferrous Sulfate), Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid). Allergens: Contains: Eggs, Wheat. May Contain Wheat, Soy And Is Manufactured In A Facility That Processes Peanuts And Tree Nuts.
Onion Rye Rolls: Rye Flour, Onion, Salt. Allergens: Contains: Wheat. May Contain Wheat, Soy And Is Manufactured In A Facility That Processes Peanuts And Tree Nuts
Mini Plain Cheesecake: Cream Cheese (Pasteurized Milk & Cream, Salt, Carob, Bean Gum, Cheese Culture) Sugar, Heavy Cream, Eggs (Egg, Citric Acid) Pasteurized Cultured Skim Milk, Corn Starch, Contains Less Than 2% Of The Following: Water, Milk Protein, Natural Flavor, Microbial Rennet. Allergens: Contains: Eggs, Milk. May Contain Wheat, Soy And Is Manufactured In A Facility That Processes Peanuts And Tree Nuts
Mini Strawberry Swirl Cheesecake: Cream Cheese (Pasteurized Milk & Cream, Salt, Carob, Bean Gum, Cheese Culture) Sugar, Heavy Cream, Eggs (Egg, Citric Acid) Strawberry Puree (Strawberries, Cane Sugar) Pasteurized Cultured Skim Milk, Corn Starch, Contains Less Than 2% Of The Following: Corn Starch, Food Starch-modified, Strawberry Paste (Sugar Strawberries, Water, Vegetable Juice For Color, Fruit Juice For Color, Citric Acid, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Pectin) Milk Protein, Natural Flavor, Microbial Rennet, Fd&c Red No. 40, Aluminum Lake. Allergens: Contains Eggs, Milk. May Contain Wheat, Soy And Is Manufactured In A Facility That Processes Peanuts And Tree Nut
Instructions / Storage
- Kit ships frozen with ice packs which may thaw in transit.
- Once received, all components should be refrigerated or refrozen.
- Shelf life is 3 days in the refrigerator or 1 month in the freezer.
Chocolate Dipped Coconut Macaroons
- Leave out until room temperature
- For best results, heat when thawed
- Preheat oven to 325° F
- Place pancakes on a baking sheet lined with foil
- Bake for 20 minutes or until crispy and heated through, flipping halfway through
- Junior’s preferred heating method
- Unwrap sliced meat from wax paper
- Bring water to a boil in either a large pot with a steamer basket or a double boiler
- Place foil wrapped sliced meat in the pot and steam for 5 minutes
- Unwrap sliced meat from wax paper & foil
- Place on a microwave safe plate and heat for 2 minutes
Chopped Chicken Liver
- Serve when thawed
- Fully defrost in the refrigerator for 24 hours
- For best results, heat when thawed
- Place gravy in a saucepan and heat on stove top on medium-low heat until warm
- Fully defrost in the refrigerator
Matzo Ball Soup
- Thaw broth and matzoh balls in the refrigerator or leave them out on the counter for faster defrosting.
- Once thawed, pour contents into a medium saucepan
- Heat on medium-low heat until broth is simmering and matzoh balls are heated through (about 15-20 minutes).
- Towards the end of heating, add a 1/3 of a cup of noodles per quart.
- Serve alongside onion rye roll
- Junior’s Restaurant ships Monday- Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii will incur an additional $35 charge for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.