Josh Pond Blueberries ships its famous blueberries nationwide on Goldbelly! As featured in the New York Times, Josh Pond’s Blueberries are not the Maine farm’s only edible treat of note. This Wild Blueberry Jam is sure to please every palate. Perfect for breakfast on toast or in yogurt and an excellent accompaniment for a charcuterie plate. Josh Pond blueberries are certified organic through the Maine Organic Farmers and Gardeners Association and the USDA.
Whiting, in the northeast coast of Maine, is one of the last places in North America where wild blueberries flourish and Josh Pond relies on the help of traditional methods to grow these delicious sapphires. Run by a family of 4th generation farmers, Josh Pond Wild Organic Maine Blueberries are traditionally farmed and handpicked. Josh Pond’s Maine-indigenous, wild, low-bush blueberries have been featured on Oprah’s Favorite Things.
Certified Organic by MOFGA
This package includes 3 jars of Organic Wild Blueberry Jam (10 oz. each)
- Certified Organic by MOFGA
Instructions / Storage
- Jam arrives ready to enjoy
- Store in the refrigerator after opening
- Josh Pond ships Monday through Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.