Organic Cheese Variety Pack - 3 lbs.
As featured in the New York Times, Josh Pond’s Blueberries are not their only edible treat of note. Just like their blueberries, Josh Pond’s cheeses celebrate nature in its purest form. This Maine cheese assortment includes 3 artisanal organic cheeses, hand-crafted in small batches and aged in Josh Pond’s underground cheese cave. Indulge in seasonal varieties that offer a taste of the terroir and beauty of Maine, from pasture to cave to table!
Current cheese selections include:
Beauregarde – a semi-hard, raw-milk cheese handmade in small batches from Tide Mill Farm’s certified organic cow milk. Made in the style of a mild cheddar, this cheese is smooth, flavorful, sweet, and rich. Beauregarde has a natural rind and is ages for 90 days.
Havarti – Josh Pond’s “Down East” interpretation of the classic Havarti-style cheese. This semi-soft, raw-milk cheese, made from Tide Mill Farm’s certified organic cow milk is smooth, buttery, and supple. Made with a cream-colored waxed rind and ages 4 to 6 months.
This Cheese Variety Pack includes 3 types of cheeses (1 lb. each, 3 lbs. total)
- Cheese varieties are seasonal
- Artisanal and Organic
Goat & Cow’s Milk
Instructions / Storage
- Cheese ships with ice packs
- Ice Packs may thaw in transit
- Cheese should be stored in the refrigerator
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Josh Pond ships Monday through Wednesday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.