Along with vegetables and your choice of stew, this BBQ Kit centers around four premium cuts of beef: Marinated Kalbi, Prime Ribeye, Salchi, and Thin Skirt Steak.
Jongro BBQ is one of Korea’s leading BBQ chains, and it opened its first American location to much acclaim in 2015 in the heart of New York’s Koreatown. All of Jongro’s meats are delivered fresh daily and never frozen, and they’re butchered in-house, marinated to order, and served with all the traditional Korean sides, called banchan. Jongro BBQ is now shipping this traditional Korean BBQ experience nationwide — all that’s missing is the post-feast karaoke!
This package serves 4-6 people and includes:
- Marinated Thin Skirt Steak (7 oz) – Medium marbled and rich flavored cut with sweet soy sauce
- Marinated Salchi (7 oz) – Highest quality cubed Chuck Flap with marinated sauce
- Marinated Ribeye (7oz) – Juicy, well-marbled, high-quality roast cut from the beef rib primal and served in thick slices with marinated sauce.
- Kabli, your choice (7 oz): The premium center cut shortribs
- Marinated Korean-Style Kalbi – Boneless
- Marinated LA-Style Kalbi – Bone-In
- Kimchi (10 oz)
- Macaroni & Crab Salad (10 oz)
- Pickled Onion & Jalapeno (10 oz)
- Caramelized Black Beans (10 oz)
- Bean Paste Sauce (3 oz)
- Teriyaki Sauce (3 oz)
- Galbi Sauce (3 oz)
- Rock Salt (3 oz)
- Soybean Powder (2 oz)
- 4 bowls of Rice (28 oz total)
- 2 Lettuce Wrap Kits (8 oz total)
- Includes Green Leaf Lettuce, Green Chili Pepper, and Garlic
- 1 Spicy Rice Cake Kit (30 oz total)
- Includes Rice Cakes, Fish Cakes, and Chili Sauce
- 2 Stews of Your Choice (64 oz total)
Stew Options Include:
- Kimchi Stew: One of the most popular stews in Korea made with Fermented Kimchi and Pork.
- Spicy Soft Tofu Stew: A spicy stew made with soft tofu and seafood, Good for chasing hangovers!
- Bean Paste Stew: One of the most traditional stews made with fermented soybean paste, diced vegetables, and seafood
Pickled Onion & Jalapeno: Soy Sauce, Vinegar, Sugar
Caramelized Black Bean: Black Bean, Brown Sugar, Soy Sauce
Kimchi: Cabbage, Chili Pepper, Shrimp Extract, Fish Sauce
Macaroni Salad: Mayonnaise, Crab Meat, Cabbage Sugar, Salt
Kimchi Stew: Cabbage, Tofu, Pork, Chili Pepper, Inoki Mushroom, Scallion
Bean Paste Stew: Fermented Soybean Paste, Anchovy Powder, Chili Oil, Garlic, Onion, Zucchini, Seafood Mix (Squid, Shrimp, Mussels, Clams)
Spicy Soft Tofu Stew: Soft Tofu, Chili Oil, Garlic, Onion, Zucchini, Seafood Mix (Squid, Shrimp, Mussels, Clams)
Spicy Rice Cake: Rice, Fish Cake Scallion, Onion, Cabbage, Chili Paste
Bean Paste Sauce: Bean Paste, Chili Paste, Sesame Oil
Teriyaki Sauce: Teriyaki
Galbi Sauce: Soy Sauce, Sugar
Beef: Kalbi, Salchi, Thin Skirt Steak
Marinade: Soy Sauce, Sesame Oil, Sugar, Galic, Kiwi (very little), Pineapple (very little)
Instructions / Storage
- Meal Kits ships frozen with ice packs which may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, remove packaging and immediately place items in the fridge
- Items can be stored on the countertop for 1 day
- All Side Dishes may be stored in the refrigerator for 1 week
- Sauces and Soybean Powder can be stored in the refrigerator for 2 weeks
- Rice, Soup, Spicy Rice Cakes, and Meats can be frozen upon arrival for up to 2 weeks
- It not recommended to freeze the Side Dishes or Sauces
Ribeye / Salchi / Kalbi (Short Rib) / Thin Skirt Steak
- Preheat the pan with light oil until the smoke starts rises lighty from the pan
- Place the Meat on pan and sear for 2-3 minutes on both sides to get nice golden brown color.
- If you desire the meat to get more well done, reduce the fire to medium to medium low heat and cook thoroughly.
- Using this pan-searing technique, proceed to cook your meat to your desired temperature.
- Please enjoy the BBQ along with lettuce wrap and side dishes.
- Microwave in high heat for 1~2 minutes.
Spicy Rice Cake (Tteokbokki)
- Put the rice cake package into the pot along with the sauce and bring it to boil.
- When boiling, put it to medium heat.
- Simmer for 4-5 minutes and stir evenly.
- When the rice cake is cooked to your liking, turn off the heat and pour it into your favorite bowl.
- After cooking the meat, place a bite-size amount on top of a piece of lettuce along with garlic, peppers, sauce, and your choice of side dish (have fun with it!)
- Wrap it all together and eat it in one bite
- Pour the soup container into the pot.
- Boil for 4~5 minutes and stir evenly.
- Pour it into a small bowl and enjoy!
- Jongro BBQ ships Tuesday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.