Classic Pork Korean BBQ Kit for 4-6
Along with vegetables and your choice of stew, this BBQ Kit centers around four premium cuts of Pork: Non-Marinated Pork Belly, Pork Neck, Pork Jowl, and Marinated Pork Shortribs.
Jongro BBQ is one of Korea’s leading BBQ chains, and it opened its first American location to much acclaim in 2015 in the heart of New York’s Koreatown. All of Jongro’s meats are delivered fresh daily and never frozen, and they’re butchered in-house, marinated to order, and served with all the traditional Korean sides, called banchan. Jongro BBQ is now shipping this traditional Korean BBQ experience nationwide — all that’s missing is the post-feast karaoke!
This package serves 4-6 people and includes:
- Pork Belly (11 oz) – Premium barley fed pork belly cut to perfection.
- Pork Neck (14 oz) – Premium pork shoulder cut. High in protein and low in fat.
- Pork Jowl (6 oz) – Special cut pork jowls with great marbling and texture.
- Marinated Pork Short Ribs (8 oz) – Tenderized house marinated pork ribs
- Kimchi (10 oz)
- Macaroni & Crab Salad (10 oz)
- Pickled Onion & Jalapeno (10 oz)
- Caramelized Black Beans (10 oz)
- Bean Paste Sauce (3 oz)
- Teriyaki Sauce (3 oz)
- Galbi Sauce (3 oz)
- Rock Salt (3 oz)
- Soybean Powder (2 oz)
- 4 bowls of Rice (28 oz total)
- 1 Lettuce Wrap Kit (4 oz total)
- Includes Green Leaf Lettuce, Green Chili Pepper, and Garlic
- 1 Spicy Rice Cake Kit (30 oz total)
- Includes Rice Cakes, Fish Cakes and Chili Sauce
- 2 Stews of Your Choice (64 oz total)
Stew Options Include:
- Kimchi Stew: One of the most popular stews in Korea made with Fermented Kimchi and Pork.
- Spicy Soft Tofu Stew: A spicy stew made with soft tofu and seafood topped with raw egg, Good for chasing hangovers!
- Bean Paste Stew: One of the most traditional stews made with fermented soybean paste, diced vegetables, and seafood
Pickled Onion & Jalapeno: Soy Sauce, Vinegar, Sugar
Caramelized Black Bean: Black Bean, Brown Sugar, Soy Sauce
Kimchi: Cabbage, Chili Pepper, Shrimp Extract, Fish Sauce
Macaroni Salad: Mayonnaise, Crab Meat, Cabbage Sugar, Salt
Kimchi Stew: Cabbage, Tofu, Pork, Chili Pepper, Inoki Mushroom, Scallion
Bean Paste Stew: Fermented Soybean Paste, Anchovy Powder, Chili Oil, Garlic, Onion, Zucchini, Seafood Mix (Squid, Shrimp, Mussels, Clams)
Spicy Soft Tofu Stew: Soft Tofu, Chili Oil, Garlic, Onion, Zucchini, Seafood Mix (Squid, Shrimp, Mussels, Clams)
Spicy Rice Cake: Rice, Fish Cake Scallion, Onion, Cabbage, Chili Paste
Bean Paste Sauce: Bean Paste, Chili Paste, Sesame Oil
Teriyaki Sauce: Teriyaki
Galbi Sauce: Soy Sauce, Sugar
Pork: Pork Belly, Pork Neck, Pork Jowl, Pork Shortribs
Marinated Sauce: Soy Sauce, Sesame Oil, Sugar, Galic, Kiwi (very little), Pineapple (very little)
Instructions / Storage
- Meal Kits ships frozen with ice packs which may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival, remove packaging and immediately place items in the fridge
- Items can be stored on the countertop for 1 day
- All Side Dishes may be stored in the refrigerator for 1 week
- Sauces and Soybean Powder can be stored in the refrigerator for 2 weeks
- Rice, Soup, Spicy Rice Cakes, and Meats can be frozen upon arrival for up to 2 weeks
- It not recommended to freeze the Side Dishes or Sauces
Pork Belly / Pork Neck / Pork Jowl / Pork Shortribs
- Preheat the pan with light oil until the smoke starts to rise from the pan.
- Place the meat on the pan, cook for 4- 5 min on one side. Flip the meat, then level down the fire up to medium heat.
- Cook 3-4 minutes until the surface of meat is golden crispy with layers.
- Please enjoy the BBQ along with the lettuce wrap and side dishes.
- Microwave in high heat for 1~2 minutes.
Spicy Rice Cake (Tteokbokki)
- Put the rice cake package into the pot along with the sauce and bring it to boil.
- When boiling, put it to medium heat.
- Simmer for 4-5 minutes and stir evenly.
- When the rice cake is cooked to your liking, turn off the heat and pour it into your favorite bowl.
- After cooking the meat, place a bite-size amount on top of a piece of lettuce along with garlic, peppers, sauce, and your choice of side dish (have fun with it!)
- Wrap it all together and eat it in one bite
- Pour the soup container into the pot.
- Boil for 4~5 minutes and stir evenly.
- Pour it into a small bowl and enjoy!
- Jongro BBQ ships Tuesday-Friday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.