Pulled Pork Sandwich Kit - 6-8 Pack
To call Jones’ Bar-B-Q a national treasure would be an understatement. Founded by Walter Jones in the small Arkansas Delta town of Marianna (pop. 4,100) in 1910, Jones’ is one of the oldest continually-operated Black-owned businesses in the entire country. For more than 100 years, the two-table restaurant has done one thing, and done it very, very well: pulled pork shoulder, coal-smoked over low heat, served by the pound with coleslaw, white bread, and a secret-recipe vinegar and tomato-based sauce similar to what’s found in nearby western Tennessee.
Walter Jones’ grandson, James Harold Jones (affectionately known by locals as Mr. Harold) has been tending to the pits for more than 60 years, and Jones’ Bar-B-Q has become a cornerstone of the community, even being recognized by the James Beard Foundation as an American classic in 2012. So it came as a devastating shock in late April 2021, when the smokers caught fire and 70 percent of the original building burned down. Thankfully, the grills were not badly damaged, and Jones has vowed to rebuild. It’s one of the only remaining BBQ joints smoking meats over live fire alone, and you can help them get back on their feet by ordering up their legendary pulled pork on Goldbelly!
This package serves 6-8 people and includes everything you need to make 6-8 Pulled Pork Sandwiches:
- Pulled Pork (2 lbs.)
- Secret-Recipe Coleslaw (16 oz.)
- 1 bottle of Jones’ Sauce (8 oz.)
- 1 loaf of Sunbeam White Bread, sliced (Approx. 25-30 Slices Per Loaf)
- Pulled Pork – Pork
- Secret-Recipe Coleslaw – Contains: Mayo, Mustard
- Jones’ Sauce – Contains: Vinegar
- Sliced Sunbeam White Bread – Contains: Gluten, Milk
Instructions / Storage
- BBQ ships frozen with ice packs, may thaw in transit
- Upon arrival keep BBQ refrigerated for up to 3-4 days or frozen for up to 3-4 months
- Coleslaw may be kept refrigerated for up to 3-4 days, freezing is NOT recommended
- If frozen, thaw BBQ overnight in the fridge
- Open the bag of chopped pork and place it in a microwave-safe container
- Reheat in 45-second increments until the meat is thoroughly heated through
- Use the additional sauce as desired
- Place the pork and coleslaw between two slices of white bread
- Jones’ Bar-B-Q ships Monday-Friday of each week
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.
Corporate Gift Orders
You can send this item to up to 15 different addresses using our regular checkout. Looking to send this item to more than 15 people? Have our Corporate Gifting Team assist you.